HP DLT IV 40-80GB NATIVE CAPACITY Data Cartridge
HP DLT IV Data Cartridge 40 / 70 / 80 Gb (EACH/PER UNIT) Recommended for all DLT IV, DLT1 & DLT VS 80 compliant drives. Read compatible with SDLT tape drives. HP DLT IV 40-80GB
Hp sdlt storage media is ideally suited for data center and departmental backups where compatibility with existing dlt libraries, performance, and cost per megabyte are critical. Hp dlt is ideal for mid-range to enterprise requiring reliable, high-capacity back up.
Dlt is the answer to the high-capacity storage and archiving needs of mid-range systems, network servers and high-end workstations.
- Stores 40-80 gb (compressed capacity) on one cartridge.
- 30-year guaranteed archival life.
- Durability up to 1,000,000 head passes or an average of 10,000 loads/unloads.
- Rigorously tested for optimal reliability and data integrity.
- Use of hp dlt media with hp drives to create the exceptional back up solution.
- Solid and liquid lubricants in tape binder system to reduce tape and drive head wear.
- Hp dlt1's tapesense system rejects damaged media to ensure reliability is not compromised.
- Hp dlt cleaning cartridges provide 20 cleans
- Improved leader pin threading and accurate tape reel positioning, which ensures load/unload reliability at the critical point where the drive engages with the media and pulls tape from the spool.
|© 2015 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Recording technology||DLT IV|
|Capacity||80GB Compressed 2:1|
|Quantity per Package||1|
|Read speed, media||Maximum, depending on drive type|
|Archival life||30-year guaranteed archival life|
|Tape length||557 m|
|Tape width||12.7 mm|
|Base material||Metal Particle|
|Magnetic coercivity||1840 Oe|
|Drive compatibility||Storage Media Compatibility Matrix|
|Operating temperature range|
|Day-to-day storage temperature||61º - 90ºF (16º - 32ºC)|
|Long term storage temperature||64º - 82ºF (18º - 28ºC)|
|Operating maximum wet bulb temperature||77ºF (25ºC)|
|Operating humidity range||20% - 80%|
|Storage humidity||40% - 80%|
|Differentiator||(1) DLT IV Data cartridge|
|Warranty||Only factory faults on inspection by supplier|
|What's in the box||HP DLT IV Data Cartridge 40/70/80 GB|
, ©2015 Laptop Direct CC