HP 250 G5 7th gen Notebook Intel Dual i5-7200U 2.50Ghz 4GB 500GB 15.6" WXGA HD HD620 BT Win 10 Pro
Copying the contents displayed on this page is prohibited. Please share this link, look for the at the top of this page. Display for Printing
Specification for the entire series of laptops
Important information: Kindly note that specifications differ between models. Features, options and accessories displayed below this paragraph are not included with this product unless it has been specified in the above description.
Please remember these important points when reading the information below this paragraph: Operating systems cannot be removed or changed, bags and mice are not included with laptops, free Anti-virus and Office Software are trial versions or may have limited features and an additional license needs to be purchased to activate the full product.
Get connected with the value-priced HP 250 Notebook PC. Complete business tasks with Intel technology, essential collaboration tools and Windows 10 Pro loaded on the HP 250. The durable chassis helps protect the notebook from the rigors of the day.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
Powered for business
Confidently complete projects with Windows 10 Pro and the power of the latest Intel Core i3/i5 processors with optional DDR4 memory.
Extras that polish the experience
HP, a world leader in PCs helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals and designed to fit the needs of business.
Let nothing stand in your way
- Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today's security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
- HP Touchpoint Manager with Always On Remote Management offers users simple tools and services from a single cloud-based solution for managing data and security.
- The optional SuperMulti DVD+/-RW drive allows you to watch DVDs and create backups for your work.
- Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Reduction Software.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through immersive surround sound with deep, rich bass and crystal clear dialog using DTS Studio Sound software.
- Optional AMD Radeon discrete graphics with up to 2GB of video memory on the HP 250 Notebook provide impressive visual experiences on the optional FHD display.
- The firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
- Get fast connections with Gigabit LAN and WLAN 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.2 combo.
- The latest storage options ensure optimum performance from your HP 250 Notebook PC. Choose from a range of SSD, or HDD drive options for up to 1TB of storage.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
|© 2018 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications and features|
|Laptop Product Code||X0R03EA|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor|
|Chipset||Intel SoC (chipset is integrated with processor)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||38.43 x 25.46 x 2.43 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.96 kg|
|(Weight will vary by configuration.)|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|(Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s)|
|Internal drive||500 GB 5400 rpm SATA|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD SVA anti-glare slim LED-backlit (1366 x 768)|
|Intel HD Graphics 620|
|Ports||1 USB 3.0|
|2 USB 2.0|
|1 headphone/microphone combo jack|
|1 AC power|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format digital media reader|
|(supports SD, SDHC, SDXC)|
|Camera||HP VGA camera|
|Keyboard||Full-sized textured black island-style keyboard with numeric keypad|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled, taps enabled as default, support modern trackpad gestures|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE|
|Wireless||Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo (non-vPro )|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR certified|
|Power supply||45 W Smart AC adapter|
|Battery type||3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery life||Up to 8 hours and 30 minutes|
|Security management||Firmware TPM|
|Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately)|
|Discover HP Touchpoint Manager|
|Windows 10 Recovery Manager|
|Windows 10 Push Button Reset Recovery|
|HP Support Assistant|
|HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI|
|HP Communication Recovery Tool|
|HP System Event Utility|
|CyberLink Power Media Player|
|Adobe Shockwave Player|
Reviews X0R03EA HP 250 G5 7th gen Notebook Intel Dual i5-7200U 2.50Ghz 4GB 500GB 15.6" WXGA HD HD620 BT Win 10 Pro
This product has not been rated yet.
Other HP laptops you may like
HP Probook 450 G5 Series 8th gen 2RS09EA Black and Silver Notebook, Intel Core i5 Kaby Lake Quad Core i5-8250U 1.6Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 3.4Ghz 6MB L3 Cache Processor, 4096MB (4GB) DDR4-2400 SO-Dimm Memory (1x4096), Supports 32GB Max Mem, 2 Memory slots, 500GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive, NO optical drive ( No CD), 15.6" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) Non Gloss Type LED Backlit Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Dual Band Wireless Lan, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, 3 Cell Battery, Full Size Keyboard with Numpad, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Power supply / DisplayPort ), 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0 (port with power supply), HDMI output, D-Sub VGA output, 3 in 1 Card Reader (SD / SDHC / SDXC), 2.1 kg, Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 bit, 1 Year Carry in warranty